11 May, 2017

The 2-Cameras-Double-Exposure-Project. the outsiders. part 2+3.

The 2-Cameras-Double-Exposure-Project is like a lucky bag, often you've got the luck of creating wonderful, strange and surreal looking double exposures, but sometimes shit happens and everything goes wrong.
At the first example I used an Agfa Vista 100 film out of a Canon AF 35 M II. I shot the film with my Minolta 7000 AF and the Minolta 3.5-4.5/35-70mm lens along with part 4.
I thought that some cool double exposures will be on the film, but after the development there were just normal and very dark pictures, that I've shot. It was a litte bit like in the outsiders. part 1.

At all parts before I did not know who the photographer was and what he photographed, but at this example, which I shot after part 6, I know both. The Praktica Nova IB with the aus Jena T (Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar) 2.8/50mm belongs to my girlfriend. She shot with the Praktica some landscape pictures on a Fuji Super X-TRA 400 film.
Then we put the film into a Nikon F-401 with a Tokina AF 3.5-4.5/28-70mm SD lens. Of course, we hoped that there will be cool double exposures, but at the end we had nearly the same result like at the first example of this post. Just one picture became very cool, but we had at the left side the picture, which my girlfriend shot and at the other side the picture I shot.

But it can get even worse...
At the last example, which I shot after the second example of this post, I was especially sad, because I hoped for a lot. I bought a bulky, but cool Hanimex Amphibian underwater camera. I was very surprised when I found the Konica SR-G 400 inside the camera. 
Hanimex was a photographic brand in Australia, which sold under their name photographic equipment. Therefore I hoped that the camera was used at the Great Barrier Reef and that there are wonderful underwater pictures from this breathtaking place. Therefore I had great expectations.
I put the film into my spacy Olympus OM-101. I made wonderful pictures, but the film was empty after the development. The negatives were blank, just two negatives show something. Only a boring house in a dull area... Of course, I didn't shoot these pictures. I don't know why my photos aren't on the film...

No comments: